This is a dummy course for demonstration purposes.
Ang KOMFIL ay isang praktikal na kursong nagpapalawak at nagpapalalim sa kontekstwalisadong komunikasyon sa wikang Filipino ng mga mamamayang Pilipino sa kani -kanilang mga komunidad sa partikular, at sa buong lipunang Pilipino sa pangkalahatan. Nakatuon ang kursong ito sa makrokasanayang pakikinig at pagsasalita, gayundin sa kasanayan sa paggamit ng iba’t ibang tradisyonal at modernong midya na makabuluhan sa kontekstong Pilipino sa iba’t ibang antas at larangan.
After completing this course, the students should be able to:
1. Discuss and argue about the nature of mathematics, what it is, how it is expressed, represented, and used;
2. Discuss about the language and symbols of mathematics;
3. Use different types of reasoning to justify statements and arguments and to solve mathematical problems;
4. Use a variety of statistical tools to process and manage numerical data; and
5. Use mathematics in other areas such as finance, and arts, designs and recreation.
This is a one-unit course with 3 hours laboratory every week. This is a major course on BSED-Science designed for students in the College of Education (COE) and College of Arts and Sciences (CAS). This is a study on the fundamental concepts of Electricity and Magnetism. It deals with Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field, Electric Potential, Capacitance, Current and Resistance, Circuits, Magnetic Field, Ampere’s Law, Faraday’s Law of Induction and Maxwell’s Equations. In examining the concepts mentioned and its relevant consequences, vector methods, as well as the basic of algebra will be used.
This is a lecture and laboratory course focusing on the cellular and molecular components of the organism.